Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Home Away From Home

Hi There!

since I've decided to create a blog I should probably tell you all a little about me. I am from Southampton, England however a year ago i made the biggest decision to date ( I'm only young! have lots more to come) to move to Sydney, Australia with my boyfriend of nearly 6 years now and my family.
you may be wondering how old I am being in a 6 year relationship well.... I'm only 21.
Living in Sydney has been a big change for me. I love everything beauty and fashion related however over here it doesn't seem to be such a big deal. People walk around in bikinis without a trace of make up and a towel slung around their neck. I haven't seen a single person wearing a bold red lipstick since being over here! 

I really just wanted somewhere, where I can talk about all the things I love so I don't feel so far away from home. Its such a different lifestyle over here don't get me wrong it's amazing over here. Maybe I'm too English!

Bye for now!

x

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for you and keep blogging .. try to check my blog too .. it will help you to improve your blog .. if you need any help just tell me
    http://www.bloggerseotips.com/

    ReplyDelete