Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

GHD HEAVEN

Hi everyone!

So if your reading its probably because of the title and if your anything like me your eyes might have widened just a tiny bit ( maybe you dribbled) 
Yes that's right iIwas very lucky and for my 21st birthday i was given rose gold GHD's and my goodness they are beautiful!

Men would not understand the pleasure of a good looking pair of GHD's. These are just stunning, especially if you love anything rose gold like me, I think its a budding obsession!


I received mine in a lovely set with a travel bag, a guard and snazzy GHD hair clips. It is a beautiful gift if you are thinking of giving this to someone. Apart from their looks however they are just the traditional model. So if you are looking for something particular that is different to the traditional these wont have it. But if you love the traditional GHD's like me then these are a perfect upgrade, if also like me you've had yours far too long now!  I absolutely adore mine and can assure you these wont disappoint. They make my curls last forever and they straighten like a dream. It feels like a treat every time I use them! 

Let me know what you think about them
 Or if you have this model and if you love them or hate them!

Bye for now
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment